Quality Glass for Quality Vehicles
The Quality Policy of Carlex is to provide world class products and services that meet or exceed customer expectations, both internal and external, and satisfy them by anticipating their needs and requirements.
Our guiding principles for making quality glass products are:
- Act with integrity in all aspects of our work.
- Through various preventative risk reduction activities, Carlex Glass identifies/predicts and eliminates potential risk throughout the entire process. We comply with the requirements by integrating quality into our business systems, setting and reviewing objectives and continually improving the effectiveness of the Quality Management System with a zero defect mentality.
- Recognize that the very next process is our Customers’ process.
- Develop and maintain a Quality Management System where: a) it’s not people dependent, b) quality is built into our business systems and processes and is part of our inherent culture (the way we do business) and, c) it’s compliant with all external and internal requirements including external certification agencies.
- Enhance our quality management system by making effective use of internal and external audits, using risk prevention methodology for reducing risk in design and development and actively reviewing the quality management system.
- Improve our quality performance utilizing the PDCA cycle to continuously reduce variation.
- Comply with all legal and official standards, as well as customer requirements.
- Ensure appropriate processes and controls are in place such that all products shipped to our customers fully conform to their requirements and expectations.
- Acknowledge contact from our customers immediately and fulfill their need in the shortest time possible.
- Use data and the Voice of the Customer to improve our effectiveness.
- Provide an environment in which our team members are able to contribute and perform at their highest level.